My Style of Investing

My stock investing style is a mixture of the long-term investment style of Warren Buffett and Benjamin Graham with a hint of the "ring the register" investment style of Jim Cramer.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My experience on Mad Money with Jim Cramer

I recently was selected as a caller for the Lightning Round and for a general discussion question on CNBC's Mad Money.

For those of you interested in being on the show, all you have to do is send in a question to madmoney@cnbc.com that focuses on a stock that is currently in the news.

You can also leave a phone message on the number Mad Money gives you.

You can also e-mail Heather Butler of CNBC at Heather.Butler@nbcuni.com your question.  She is one of the e-mail screeners.

The stock I asked about for the Lightning Round was France Telecom, which he LIKED.

The stock I asked for a discussion question was Navios Maritime Holdings, which he LIKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment