My Style of Investing

My stock investing style is a mixture of the long-term investment style of Warren Buffett and Benjamin Graham with a hint of the "ring the register" investment style of Jim Cramer.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Investopedia is an Excellent Source for your Investing Education

http://www.investopedia.com/university/

I have been using Investopedia for quite a while now and it has yet to disappoint.  The link above is for Investopedia University, or the tutorial section of the website.  I have gone through almost all of the tutorials and they have helped tremendously.  There is everything from some background on technical investing to how to use contrasting options to limit losses.  I suggest taking some notes on the subjects you know little about.

You can find tutorials all over the web on investing, but you need to make sure there is some  "street cred" with the authors.  Investopedia University has plenty of "street cred."

No comments:

Post a Comment